Race Matters, Friends will be hosting its Annual General Meeting on Sunday, July 19th from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm CT via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 873 9226 4212
Phone conferencing local numbers: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdUYoJwOpu
- Ayanna Shivers, Mayor, Mexico, MO
- CPD Vehicle Stop Disparities Data
- CPS Disciplinary Disparities Data
- RMF Re-Organization
Board Nominees and Elections ('*' - Board Recommendations, all nominees unopposed)
- President - *Traci Wilson-Kleekamp
- Vice-President - *Tony Parker
- Secretary - *Susan Dietsch
- Treasurer - *Kendra Jackson-Thornton
- Executive Director - *Chad McLaurin
Voting invitations will be extended to those who have been actively engaged with Race Matters, Friends either through meeting attendance or online or collaborative effort. The voting ballot will be circulated for 72 hours, starting Thursday, July 16 - Saturday, July 18 (exp. midnight).
If you feel that you qualify to vote, would like to vote, and do not receive an invitation by July 16 - please contact us at email@example.com with subject line VOTE. All responses must be submitted by midnight, Saturday, July 18th.
If you would like to submit to a position on the Board, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line BOARD to be considered as a candidate.